cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Replies, Messages or Emails

lawson6277
Kimberly L Member Since: Apr 28, 2017
1 of 3

I've been with UpWork for several years and usually don't have a problem getting a reply back from potential clients. I have applied to practically every single job I'm qualified for and receiving NOTHING. I'm receiving plenty of scam offers, those come through just fine. But nothing from anyone else. 

I know it's possible that the clients just aren't interested, but this just seems really strange. Anyone else having issues? 

I just need work. Smiley Sad 

ahammed_farid
Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016
2 of 3

Sometimes, It may happen no new jobs offer, few invitation but then clients disappear, Hope you will get new job soon. I don't have any issues like that, getting invitation but then clients are getting too busy ,, no response then I don't send any message as well.

datasciencewonk
Community Guru
Kat C Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
3 of 3

Hi Kimberly,

Just a few quick thoughts as to why this may be the case:

A. In the world of blog and article writing, you're competing in a saturated market with FLs who....

B. Have a higher JSS than you do...

C. Have more experience and education in the field of writing and

D. Advertise a specific writing niche -- you give general areas of writing rather than focusing on one specifically (plus many of those are also swarmed with newbie writers who can just pull info and slap together an article)

Generalist writers are a dime a dozen on the interwebz.

Who is your target market? The data entry clients? Writing? There's a lot going on in your title. 

Your profile overview could use some serious editing and overall revamping.