Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plagiarism

3a3c2ee8
Anna K Member Since: Apr 1, 2021
11 of 12

Hi Janean,

I am a trainee for data science company, and was have sharing session within next few hours at that time. I planned to make presentation out of it, and provide the asked summary so it’ll be easier. I specifically mentioned it should have referred to journal for deep understanding since we’re discussing future trend and current research on it. I’ve read myself on few blogs/site the basic/summary of the given topic.

When I received the summary from the freelancer, I was shocked to see it have few points that are similar with what I’ve read words by words. I sent it to my turnitit personal account out of curiosity and not for submission. If the summary was exactly the same as what was written on these blogs, might as well I just copied it and distribute it by myself isn’t it?

And yes, no marks were given, as it was just sharing session between trainees, and obviously our salary were based on the work delivered on project and not casual sharing session.

Hope this clarify everything. Thank you!

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
12 of 12

"Hope this clarify everything. Thank you!"

Oh, yes. Sure. You have provided a completely credible and not at all over-complicated or tortured explanation of how this is not academic fraud. I believe everything you wrote here, and it is all clarified. Thank you for taking the time to offer this entirely plausible account of your normal business actions that are definitely not cheating or academic fraud.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS