Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please Review My Profile!

inspire77
Ace Contributor
Lahcen S Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
21 of 23

Jennifer D wrote:

Sorry, are you saying that Moroccans speak/write Arabic better than Saudi Arabians?

Yes, and to be more precise, the best speakers come from Morocco, Syria, Jordan and Palestine.

Not in my experience.

Maybe you weren't lucky enough to work with a professional one.

I see you have also neglected to make any of the changes suggested to your profile. Why did you ask for a profile review if you were going to ignore all the advice you received? Clearly, you know better than the very successful freelancers (and clients...in your niche...) who have given you advice.

No, I'm just working on my portfolio. I'm also not bidding. I'm not ignoring the precious advice you and other successful freelancers/clients gave me. I'll take enough time to apply those changes.

Thank you

cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
22 of 23

I suppose you think that Moroccans speak/write better French than French people too, then?

inspire77
Ace Contributor
Lahcen S Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
23 of 23

Jennifer D wrote:

I suppose you think that Moroccans speak/write better French than French people too, then?

Why should I even think about it for a second? Morocco has its own language and so is France.

Morocco is an Arab country just like Egypt and Saudi Arabia and others. They have the same language: Modern Standard Arabic. The differences only exist in the spoken dialects.