🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Re: Refund
Page options
b3c1fa45
Community Member

Refund

Hello, everyone. I have a doubt, could you help me? 

Some days ago I took a job about writing some articles. She gave some templates and I used one of them. The thing is that misinterpreted it and now I realize that I'm not what the clients need. I submitted the articles and of course, she hasn't approved the payment and I don't want her to do it because what I did, is not what she wants. I don' want her money, what can I do? Can I do a refund they payment even when it hasn't been approved yet? Will this affect my JSS? This is the only milestone we agreed, so it would be the total of the money she funded. Thanks for the help.

2 REPLIES 2
tlsanders
Community Member

The client can end the contract and request a refund of the funds in escrow. You will get an email asking you to click a button to approve the refund.

petra_r
Community Member

If you end the contract before the client has approved the milestone the funds go back to the client (No need to go through any refund process, it's automatic = End contract - funds go back!)

Be aware that whilst a contract that has nothing paid on it will not show on your profile (nor will any feedback for it) - the private feedback the client may leave can affect your JSS.

You're top rated, so you can use your perk (if you haven't used it during the last 10 contracts & 3 months) to remove the impact on your JSS if needed.