🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Review does not appear
Page options
evalladares
Community Member

Review does not appear

Hi!

I just finished a job few days ago and I was waiting for the client's review to show in my profile (I know it sometimes takes a while), but 3 days have passed, and it does not appear. Why is that? Is it related to the fact that it was a per hour job rather than fixed price? I would like to know, since reviews are very important for future hires!

Thanks

Eva

8 REPLIES 8
colettelewis
Community Member

@Eva V wrote:

Hi!

I just finished a job few days ago and I was waiting for the client's review to show in my profile (I know it sometimes takes a while), but 3 days have passed, and it does not appear. Why is that? Is it related to the fact that it was a per hour job rather than fixed price? I would like to know, since reviews are very important for future hires!

Thanks

Eva

Did the client close the contract?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eva, 

Feedback on hourly and fixed-price contracts will show up on your profile once payment for these contracts has already reflected on your account. I manually generated your profile and looks like the feedback is already showing on your profile. 

Congratulations on the 5-stars!

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 8.08.13 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
urosilic
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem but my job was fixed price. I just have finished my second job on Upwork. For the first job the feedback was visible right away but now it doesn't appear on my profile. The client has closed the contract and wrote a feedback. 

Hi Uros,

I just generated your profile manually and your second feedback is now also showing on your profile. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

my second review also does not appear in my profile
can you help me?

Hi Rustam,

I just checked your profile and I can see 2 contracts listed on your profile, are you missing any other feedback's listed on your profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Avery O ! My clients' all feedbacks and reviews that was given to me by my first client is not showing up on my profile and also how many hours I worked for my client? For my any next project I imagine feedback and reviews is very important to me. Please help me?

Hi Md Mohai, 

One of our customer support team members will reach out to you via email to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork