🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Re: Translation skills test expired
Page options
kokorase
Community Member

Translation skills test expired

Hi guys,

I have signed up at Upwork while ago, but no matter how many proposals I send, I never received any job offers.

Today I found out about "Upwork tests" in my profile page, I thought it will be great opportiunity to show my skills to the clients making them most likely to accept my proposals.

I have started and finished spelling tests for both US and UK English at over more than one time as I was getting inturrpted during the test, I close the page and when I return I continue at the same point I left off.

But at "English to Arabic translation test" and after I was inturrpted first time, I have closed the test page and when I returned to continue the test I received the following message instead of the test page:

"Your test has expired. You cannot retake this test before 7/28/2018 10:46:00 AM"

Why only this test expried when the page was closed and not the other tests? And why it's taking so long to allow me to redo the test again? Are there any other way I could continue this test?

Thanks and best regards,,,

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Koko,

I'm sorry about the trouble. Someone from the team will reach out to assist you directly with this issue via ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
doremif
Community Member

The retake policy for each test is set individually. If I remember correctly, on the intro page of the English-Mandarin translation test, it said that an expired test can only be retaken 90 days later. The UpWork Readiness test, however, could be retaken immediately.