🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Re: Translation test
Page options
amina-touama
Community Member

Translation test

Hello everyone,

I had a problem when trying to take English to Arabic translation skill, they said that I can not pass the test until 10/13/2017 ! Though ma account is new. so, is it because I had an old account and I closed it and created a new one ? If it is so, is it possible to show the taken tests on my new account ?

Regards,

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amina, 

Could you share a screen grab of the notification you are getting? I will check with the team if there is an isolated issue with your account. 

I would like to share that the tests from your old account cannot be "transferred" to your new account. All records in your old account will remain in that account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
reinierb
Community Member

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Amina, 

I would like to share that the tests from your old account cannot be "transferred" to your new account. All records in your old account will remain in that account. 

I was under the impression that people can only ever have one account per lifetime.

Have I missed something? Can someone explain how it is possible for a freelancer to close one account and simply open another?

Hi Reinier,

Depending when the previous account was closed, our team can allow a freelancer to continue using their new account in certain cases.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Reinier,

Depending when the previous account was closed, our team can allow a freelancer to continue using their new account in certain cases.

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the clarification.

Hi Reinier, 

Back to that time when I created the old account, I didn't know how things are going on and Upwork client service asked me to update my profile and do some changes. Unfortunately, I couldn't update my profile or submit prposals. Finally, I decided to close my old account and open a new one , and here I am facing another problem Smiley Sad

best regards, 

Amina

Hello Avery,

Thanks for answering me and here is the grab screen you asked for .

Best regards, 

Amina

Hi Amina, 

Thanks for sharing this to us. Someone from the support team will reach out to you to resolve this issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork