Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two spaces or one after a period?

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
41 of 44

Jennifer, you do know how to stir thing up! Smiley Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Heh, heh, heh... And the Moderators would swoop in and delete these posts with their usual lightning speed and the fervor of any religious zealots, if only they understood that we take these arguments just as seriously as we do our political disputes!  But, Silly Mods, they think that these are trivial matters!

raina5
Community Leader
Kate R Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
42 of 44

I unwilligly have switched over to the one space. It's just the way it is now, lol!

cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
43 of 44

I went looking for this thread in Coffee Break and thought it had been zapped for being too contentious! But no, just moved Smiley LOL

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
44 of 44

@Jennifer D wrote:

I went looking for this thread in Coffee Break and thought it had been zapped for being too contentious! But no, just moved Smiley LOL

Lol! It's like supermarkets. You zoom into your favourite SM to buy the necessities, and for months on end, every item is exactly where you expect to find it. So your shop can take under half an hour (if you are really zooming). Stuff everything  in the car and back to the house, computer and work.

Until the day when the supermarket decides you are not spending enough time in their sacred halls, and overnight will completely change their "interface" (i.e. where their products can be found) causing mayhem, meltdown and hours of lost time.