🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » What you can do when you have very low work f...
Page options
al_jovayer
Community Member

What you can do when you have very low work flow

Many freelancers become disappointed when they have very few workflows. They become worried and tensed. Many people think to leave freelancing and start 9 to 5 jobs. But they are not willing to break their freedom of work. So, what is the solution?

Don't worry and think out of box. It's common that workflow is not the same. So, you can do some other passive income-related work. Last year ( October 2021), I started a blog about sports niches. First of all, my target was to improve my writing and learn a blogging strategy. I hired some local team members also to boost my work. After 6 months, I got some measurable results.

6 month report of our site..png

My site started earning. I monetized my blog with affiliate and display advertising. My site is now generating about 600 dollars per month. So, I don't worry about consistent workflow and don't take work under my regular writing rate. You will be happy to know that a blogging site is sold in a good price.

I think as a writer, you don't need to give writing service all time. You can start your own business and can a client in future. Then you can hire lots of talent from Upwork.

3 REPLIES 3
df602768
Community Member

Not bad info. Thanks!

Thank you. There are lots of side hustles that we can try

ebb9f1d9
Community Member

I'm also trying to get the project so i am also being disappointed