cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the link to the Upwork user agreement?

Ace Contributor
Brandy H Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
1 of 6

Hi everyone. I'm trying to solidify my entry plan as a freelance writer and looking to research every piece of information I can find on Upwork to ensure my first job is a success. However, I'm finding it difficult to locate links to the user agreement? Could someone please point me in the directiong and perhaps any other helpful resources here that might clarify some questions I have on the terms?  

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
2 of 6

User Agreement

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Ace Contributor
3 of 6

Thanks Rene. I don't know why but I have found it quite difficult to locate many of the necessary starter links on Upwork.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
BEST ANSWER
4 of 6

It is not a very user friendly site, but if you scroll down from your jobs page to the black section you will find the Terms of Service (with the terms of use) as well as a few other quite useful links. But Upwork takes a while to get around. Do the help pages in chunks and it will eventually become quite familiar to you.

Ace Contributor
5 of 6
I've begun saving every useful doc I can find on Upwork for fear I will never be able to find them again. Thanks.
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Brandy,

I'm sorry you're finding it difficult to navigate the platform. All the legal docs and help articles are located in the Help Center, which you can easily access by clicking on the question mark icon and selecting the Help/Support tab as shown in the screenshot below.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Help Center.png

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS