cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who the *BLEEP* is Applying For These Jobs?!

Community Guru
Kathryn B Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
31 of 33

I simply mark the majority of the jobs I see posted as "unrealistic expectations" and move on.  Though I have started to recognize the spamcasters that make new accounts every day only to be banned the next day, rinse, repeat... I flag those.

I don't charge very high rates (in my opinion even), but when I can't even find something I'd be willing to do out of boredom, that shows how many epicly low paying jobs are being posted (in writing).  I can be pretty darn lenient.  Heck, if I'm INTERESTED in the topic I might even take it on for the fun of writing it, but not at less than .02 per word.  I just can't force myself to do it.  At one time I could, now I'd rather bang my head against the desk for an hour.

ETA: I think y'all might be rubbing off on me Smiley Surprised

~I am only here when I can tolerate having my eyes blasted, my privacy treated like a joke, and my temper pushed to it's limit. For all other times, please request alternate contact methods~
Joseph M Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
32 of 33
I indulged in something like this but had to Call it quits with the client. I was asked to write ten 500+ words articles for 10 bucks. I initially agreed just to get my very first feedback, now I feel it has affected my profile, as I no longer get interviewed unlike before.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
33 of 33

@Joseph M wrote:
I indulged in something like this but had to Call it quits with the client. I was asked to write ten 500+ words articles for 10 bucks. I initially agreed just to get my very first feedback, now I feel it has affected my profile, as I no longer get interviewed unlike before.

dayum sunnn, what does that translate to after 20% fees?

When I first started figuring out how this here thing werks, I found textbroker. OMG it's like piling a bunch of SEO expart 45% keyword density I am SEO I rulez look at my site about white tv panels it gong make me rich writing piled into one location.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS