Ace Contributor
Akinbode A Member Since: Nov 1, 2016

Hi Michael,


Kindly fill the form accordingly with your


- Legal Name (usually the name on any of your government issued identification, maybe Birth certificate, Drivers License, PVC or International Passport).


- Residential Address (just as you write it)


- Federal Tax Classification should be Non-US. This is because you are not a US resident.



I hope this helps. Happy Freelancing.


Best Regards,

Akinbode A.