Frequent Visitor
Tari E Member Since: Aug 17, 2018
Hi, Akinbode

Please help! I currently do not have a government issued ID asides my LGA and birth certificates. And I would like to change my name from the short form Tari to the full form of my name - Itari. I am also worried about being mandated to provide an ID sometime soon and receiving the penalty for not having any.

I only recently started the registration for my PVC and national ID, and we all know how long the process takes here in Nigeria! So my question is, are temporary national IDs and voters cards are acceptable? And if not, what about birth certificates.

Thank you for taking out the time to read this