Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
Hi Itari,

Here are my 2 kobos (cents).
1. Temp ids are not allowed on UW
2. You can look at these options: National ID, Drivers License, International Passport, PVC.
3. The International Passport seems to be the fastest option if you are in a big rush and don't mind the cost.
4. If your preference is Itari ( not Tari), you need to let the agency in charge of your ID know during the data capture stage else you might have to go through the tedious process of signing affidavits, newspaper publication for name change etc.
5. Finally, a birth certificate would not make the cut as a means of valid ID.

Best of luck.