Firstly, I do not think profile approval on Upwork is controlled by humans but by alogrithms for the first stage before the humans do the once that came through the first stage.
However, checking your profile, it is too weak if I may say. You still need to go back and tweak it. You should not just resubmit after being rejected. I will list some things I feel you should brace up on your profile.
- You do not have a portfolio
- There are no tests at all. Take tests that are relevant to your skills and the Upwork readiness test too.
- One line or two line sentence for your experience is not enough. Explain what you do or did.
- Make sure you have 100% profile completeness.
- Is your email a professional email? I mean it includes your name and not some fancy aliases.
These are just tips and doesn't gurantee the approval, but I wish you success.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."