Frequent Visitor
Amber G Member Since: Aug 1, 2017

Upon signing in I was asked to upload a clear photo of my drivers license. After doing so, my account was immediately suspended. This is a huge inconvenience and there is not much in the way of support being offered. I also have not rec'd any email explaining why this occured. 

Frequent Visitor
Hovsep A Member Since: Aug 1, 2017

Hello, I'm having the same issue... valid upload led to the suspension. What are the next steps in getting this sorted?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014

Hi Amber and Hovsep,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. Our team will reach out to you soon, review the document you provided and advise on your options.

Frequent Visitor
Jason J Member Since: Aug 5, 2017

My account has also been suspended after uploading a pic of my license.

Hi Jason and Josh,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community. Our team will review and update you directly regarding your account status, please check my previous reply for more information.

Lonnie O Member Since: Aug 6, 2017

Same thing happened to me yesterday and I have spent a day trying to submit a request to fix it or at lease an explaination why it was suspended.  There is no number to call or email to send to customer support to get any kind of immediate answer.  Please help!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Lonnie,

Somebody will reach out to you directly and assist with the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad J Member Since: Feb 25, 2019

Hi,

My account has been suspended due to submitting higher number of proposals. 

Please kindly review my case because I really want to work with upwork so please its a request. It was a mistake and it will never happen again.

here is the link to my community question:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Asia-Pacific/Can-Upwork-give-a-chance-to-someone-with-suspended-prof...

Please do review my case again.

Frequent Visitor
Brian W Member Since: Aug 11, 2017

This EXACT same thing happened to me as well.  No explanation given as to why, and no apparant way to resolve it.  I've been submitting requests through the Help Site, but when I then click on My Requests, it also appears like I have no requests for help submitted.  I just got my new edit system online so I could start Bidding on Projects.  Please Help!!!

Hi Brian,

Our team will contact you directly and assist with verifying your location.