Ace Contributor
Jose Alberto G Member Since: Dec 6, 2016

Virginia:

There is no limit on invoices of more or less than 1000$

The limit is yearly and you should consult an accountant for this. 

The difference is not between Invoice E or C but between being "monotributista" or "responsable inscripto.

I understand (not being an accountant)  that these are the boundaries for being monotributista

http://www.afip.gob.ar/monotributo/categorias.asp

I think we could only be up to Category H 

That means that we should not earn more than 896043,90 $ in a year (and depending on that value there are several categories inside monotributista)

That's the difference between monotributista (cheap and almost no administrative effort) or responsable inscripto (21 % of each invoice / less a % of what you spend / more a lot of other presentations and taxes). Monotributista is only (Today) up to 896043.90 pesos argentinos yearly. More than that it should be only "responsable inscripto"

As Julio states invoce C or E depends on your customer. 

Monotributista -> Argentine customer in Argentina : Invoice C (it pays IIBB - Ingresos Brutos)

Monotributista -> Foreign Customer in another country : Invoice E (Export Services does not pay IIBB)

I expect this is clear for you. 

About which is the best or cheap I prefer not to mention because I think it depends in confidence on the Provider, where is the office, how many invoices and which value, and how time consuming is each option.  I didn't take time to make that evaluation. 

What I mention is about personal experience (making mistakes in the process) and I am not professional in that.