Ace Contributor
vishal d Member Since: Apr 20, 2016
Manish I share same experience as yours , I have tried a lot upping the image of Indian freelancers throughout the years I have worked here. Always try to achieve an extra mile in your milestone and prove to be value for money and you will stay in game for longer time also be honest and if you make mistake and your client isn't convinced and happy don't hesitate to return the money you worked for.
Sanchit S Member Since: Oct 9, 2015
Hi,
Can anyone suggest me how to get a job till now I had just got one job that also of $2 I am not getting any please hrlp
Guruvardhan J Member Since: Sep 17, 2015

Hi Sanchit,

I know how it feels, since I started from there too. Rejig your profile to add all skill sets that are relevant. Be determined and keep browsing jobs being posted. Apply to those which you think you can confidently deliver. Even when you see that many people have already applied, do not lose hope - apply and give your best quote to the client. Again, be prompt in your approach and you will hit paydirt soon. Good luck on your journey! Smiley Happy

Praveen Kumar B Member Since: Dec 17, 2016

Hi,

1. Which is best ooption of 2 Paypal or Local Fund Transfer to receive money in India

2. Which bank is best in terms of minimum charges, good conversion etc among SBI, ICICI, Kotak

Thanks.

Community Leader
Gajendra D Member Since: Dec 29, 2015

Hi Praveen,

Any banks in India works well to get withdrawal from Upwork. Upwork charges are 1.99 USD per withdrawal in case of bank and 1.00 USD in the case of PayPal. However, PayPal also charges from money received when we withdraw from PayPal to the bank, hence it's better to decide for you which option works well, it may also different for the different amount of withdrawal.

I have both, but I choose bank withdrawal always because it only cost me once and it gives money to the bank directly which saves time I think.

another fact, some people says, PayPal gives good conversation value then upwork. I never cross check on it, you may try.

Thanks.

Ringkhang B Member Since: Jan 7, 2017
Dear, Manish there are many scammers from other countries too. I had been cheated previously by clients of other countries.
Ace Contributor
Rana Pankaj K Member Since: Apr 21, 2016

I withdrew funds on 25th january 2017 (WEDNESDAY) from upwork....but still not credited in my bank account (Friday evening).

Usually , everytime i withdrew funds on wednesday used to get credited by friday evening.. but not this week.

Let me know if anyone else is facing this issue for 25th january 2017 withdrawal

Frequent Visitor
Priya B Member Since: Feb 2, 2017

Hi guys!

I am from India and I want to know which would be the best Payment method for Indians in order to withdraw our earnings? 

Bhushan K Member Since: Feb 2, 2017

Hello

I am a freelancer from India s well. For us LOCAL FUNDS TRANSFER is the better option.

Good Luck!

Frequent Visitor
Roushan S Member Since: Feb 26, 2018

Hello

If i transfer 20 $ from upwork  can u tell me how much in $ would i get in bank account

My bank is SBI

please deduct  .99 $ as upwork transaction fees