Gauri P Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
If LWT is Wire Transfer, it charges 30$ per withdrawal. But in LFT, Local Fund Transfer, it charges 1.99$ per withdrawal. I want to know that if I use LFT, will banks also deduct some amount or charge fees?
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
for LFT it is $1.99 per withdrawal. I have acc in Nationalized bank, and there is no deduction.
Gauri P Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
I use Punjab National Bank account. Can anyone please tell me if someone has used LFT with this bank? Or if there are any deductions or charges for this bank?
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013

I have acc in U** Bank. Exchange rate is less than actual exchange rate. There is no bank deduction.

Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
[quote=Gauri P.]I use Punjab National Bank account. Can anyone please tell me if someone has used LFT with this bank? Or if there are any deductions or charges for this bank?[/quote] I do withdraw my funds through LFT to a PNB account. There won't be any extra charge levied at your end. Your funds would be transferred via NEFT transactions, so you'll get every penny that transferred from oDesk's end. Unless and until you don't have any need to spend in USD's just go go go for LFT Smiley Happy
Sourav B Member Since: Mar 31, 2014
I am having real trouble with HDFC bank, Can I use PNB,UCO,SBI for that matter, I never had an account with any one of them but just for withdrawing my fund from oDesk I would like to do that, please suggest me the best possible way. Thanks
Frequent Visitor
Saurabh R Member Since: Feb 20, 2014
[quote=Sourav Bhattacharjee]Can I use PNB,UCO,SBI for that matter, I never had an account with any one of them but just for withdrawing my fund from oDesk I would like to do that, please suggest me the best possible way. Thanks[/quote] Go ahead with SBI or PNB please. Usually funds received in 2-3 days. Btw what problems you faced with HDFC?
Manish C Member Since: Sep 9, 2015

What kind of problem are you facing with HDFC bank? I was thinking of using LFT using HDFC. Could you please share your experience with HDFC?

Frequent Visitor
Kiran C Member Since: Jun 16, 2014
Hi, I am interested in editing,writing articles about Management & Leadership issues.I am not working currently and wish to work from home using my PC/Laptop . Which is the best possible link on odesk? thanks,
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
There are so many freelancers from India at oDesk, but we really don't interact with each other like other fellas from different countries (even not many discussions in forum). I'm thinking of meeting some of you interesting fellow oDesk colleagues (provided you are interested too). For now I can only meet those who are nearby Lucknow. Look forward to have a fun time along with some serious discussions to plan, collaborate & expand our freelancing careers. Cheers Nitin