Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Plan B is for married Filipino freelancers.  If either the husband or wife is an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW), there might just be some adjustments to be done as regards the details of the reservation agreement, in particular the ownership information.  So the housing loan application may be forwarded into either a Pag-IBIG Business category (for Filipino freelancers who are BIR-certified self-employed individuals) or Pag-IBIG OFW category.  At any rate and whoever gets to have the title of the property, BIR-registered Fillipino freelancers need to file quarterly and annual income and monthly percentage tax returns as scheduled.