Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Hi Marilyn,


I am quite familiar with in-house options.  It's actually another way to have a house as a freelancer.  Thanks for bringing that up.  An in-house buyer has to secure the following documentary requirements:


1. Certificate of Employment (in this case the Certificate of Earnings Report for freelancers)

2. Financial Statement of Business

3. Proof of Billing (Globe Internet bill may suffice for this purpose)

4. Any valid ID of the freelancer (preferably a government-issued ID)

5. ID pictures 1 x 1 (5 pcs.)

6. Latest ITR (orginal copy)

7.  Marriage Contract (for married freelancers)

8.  Birth Certificate (for single freelancers)

9.  Taxpayer Identification (TIN) Card

10. Post-dated Checks