Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015

Updates:

Yesterday, I received a confirmation notice from my sales agent that move-in procedures are definitely going to take place this year.

For those who are interested to know about the occupancy requirements, here are the details.

The housing must be on a TAKE-OUT status.  This means that the loan must be released first.

Miscellaneous fees such as the refundable occupancy bond (Php 1,000.00) and streetlights good for 3 years (Php 2,520.00).  Pag-IBIG buyers need not pay for MERALCO and water meter (Php 11,700.00) and garbage fee which is good for 3 years (Php 1,200.00).  Only those who are buying a unit using the in-house financing scheme will pay for miscellaneous fees amounting to Php 16,420.00 prior to occupancy.

Prior to occupancy, Pag-IBIG buyers must pay in advance for 1 month of Home Development and Mutual Fund (HDMF) amortization (which is roughly Php 6,000.00 in my case), submit the List of Corrective Works (a.k.a. punch list) and thirty-five (35) post-dated checks (PDC) for HDMF amortization.  The last requirement would be to fill up the Occupancy Permit form.

Thirty (30) working days from the date of complete compliance of requirements or the approval of occupancy, keys will be released or the unit will be turned over to the buyer.

As for the house improvement policy, Pag-IBIG buyers need to pay for a 3-month amortization for inside construction (such as for the installation of an air-conditioning unit) and 6-month amortization for outside construction (including the gate, mini garden, washing area, dirty kitchen and the like) plus the construction bond (which is refundable two weeks after refund application) amounting to Php 15,000.00.  House improvement fees must be accompanied with an application for construction.

This means, for instance, that the floor area can be made equal to the lot area.  Currently, there are provisions for a mini garden and dirty kitchen/washing area.

Amenities and utilities that are (or will be) present in the subdivision include a clubhouse, basketball court, parks and playground (and one can even go out into the main area of the subdivision and enjoy bicycle sweat-out exercises), streetlights, guard house and an entrance gate.  The place is quiet and cool as there are many trees in the area.  All streets are named after currencies of specific countries, the subdivision seems to be a village for bankers and the town is named after a tax collector who later became a saint.  It is near private and public schools, wet market, grocery stores, malls, man-made resorts, church, banks and other basic business establishments. It belongs to RDO 045 which means I won't have difficulty adjusting in terms of paying for my taxes.  Garbage collection happens on a weekly basis and waste segregation is solely the responsibility of each homeowner.

On top of the requirements mentioned above, move-in procedures are dependent on such factors as the security of the homeowners as well as that of the construction materials and workers assigned by the developer company.  It is most likely that the process will be executed by batch so as to achieve this goal.

By the way, here's how the model house unit looks like:

model_house_interiors.jpg