Active Member
John Paul Z Member Since: Mar 19, 2017


Thanks Juvy.


And since we earn in dollar through UW i believe thats where the Certificate/s of Inward Remittance comes in right? Is it the one you have notarized? Or was it the one you downloaded directly through UW? 


I guess other mode of payment transactions we received from clients would also work as a proof of your earnings