Active Member
Anil P Member Since: Jan 3, 2016

Dear Priyanka.,


Irrespective of status you are liable to pay taxes in India for your earnings abroad. The slab of tax will vary for Rs 10 Lacs. Here's a link which will help you.     


For the nitty gritty you will have to avail the services of a consultant.