Md. Arif H Member Since: Feb 6, 2017

Md. Arif H.

Hi, there I'm a top-rated freelancer throughout my entire Upwork career. Successfully completed 116 projects till now. Earned $40k+ till now more than 8 active and long-term clients. Most of my clients are happy clients. Recently by mistakenly, I overbilled to one of my client's account. I get to know about the mistake when I got a call from Upwork. After checking my account I confirmed Upwork that the mistake is totally unintentional and am ready to refund the full amount to the client. Upwork team member said me if I refund the client then the issue will be solved. Meanwhile, I contacted my client and apologize for the unintentional mistake. Then we mutually agreed to settle the issue. But Upwork suspended my account. they're not responding to any of queries that I asked them through the ticket. All of my active and even the client whom I overbilled mistakenly supporting me. All of them said Upwork that they don't have any problem working with me. Don't you think this is totally unfair and injustice to kick me out from Upwork without breaching any TOS of Upwork?