Frequent Visitor
Vikas K Member Since: May 4, 2017

Hi Avery,

I have problem to accept my account I have submitted many times my profile for approval, but I did not get any approval.

I am doing digital marketing and have 12 years experience in Online market. 

i have done lots of work on in my career.

When I submit my profile after that I got this message 

Hi Vikas, Thank you for your interest in joining Upwork. We have reviewed your application to join, and regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your Upwork freelancer registration at this time. Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join.

If you feel that the profile you submitted does not accurately represent your skills and experience, you are free to update and resubmit your profile.

Please let me know which skills are should be added in my profile.

I have experience in SEO, SMO, SEM SMM, PPC ORM, Video marketing etc.

Please suggest me how I get approval my account 

Thanks 
Vikas 

Frequent Visitor
Julien A Member Since: Mar 10, 2019

Hi,

I have the same problem, my profil is rejected for 10 times, i have competed my profil 100%.

What is the problem ?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Julien A wrote:

Hi,

I have the same problem, my profil is rejected for 10 times, i have competed my profil 100%.

What is the problem ?

Not adhering to the terms of service, such as using a real picture of yourself. 

Frequent Visitor
Julien A Member Since: Mar 10, 2019

Hi Martina,

In the mail of upwork, he talk about this:

Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join.

It's not talking about picture, do think the problem is this ?

Thanks

Naveen Y Member Since: Apr 2, 2018

Hi Julien,

Yes here at upwork you need t show who you are .

Have a look at this https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016252373-Build-Your-Profile-Essential-Items 

and build your profile as per the instructions and try to resubmit again.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018

Julien A wrote:

Hi Martina,

In the mail of upwork, he talk about this:

Please do not consider this a reflection of your abilities – while we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join.

It's not talking about picture, do think the problem is this ?

Thanks

This is an automated response created by an algorithm that compares your skill set to demand on the marketplace. I don't think they have an automated response if you are not in compliance with ToS by not using a real picture of yourself, I've never seen it. That is why I pointed it out to you, but it probably is not the only issue with your profile.