Active Member
Livia-Ioana C Member Since: Dec 9, 2017

Hi George!

To solve the problem, you must fill the  020 form (within 30 days after receiving the money), then 201. They request  020 form for registration based on CNP. I've been to many accountants, but none of them could explain to me what to do. After all, ANAF explained to me. I suggest you go to a consultancy there.