Frequent Visitor
Raimonds L Member Since: Nov 5, 2016



I would like to know what to do if I have a business without a VAT number, In Latvia we have microbusiness form that only requires to pay 9% from turnover and does not require to pay VAT.

Also where can I see invoices from clients not from UpWork processing fees ?

Also I saw that in processing fees I have to pay to USA located business (UpWork) so that means that I need to pay to 3rd world county (because than I think I need to register as international trader) ?