Active Member
Peter R Member Since: Apr 22, 2015

Hi Everyone,


I want to start a company (a PFA) and report my earning to local tax authorities.


Some of you mentioned that a freelancer should invoice the client and some of you said that we should invoice Upwork directly.


Based on what contract do you write your invoices? As far as I understand each invoioce needs to be backed up by a contract in Romania.


If you invoice the client, do you make a contract and have the client sign it? If yes could anyone share how this contract looks like?


If you invoice Upwork directly, based on what contract?