Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Kayleigh, 

On your Tax Information page, you will need to supply details for both the W-8BEN form, and your VAT information. The W-8BEN form only signifies that you are non-U.S. person and are note required to pay U.S. taxes. 


Please visit this help article and this announcement thread for more information on EU VAT.