Community Leader
Andrei T Member Since: Aug 30, 2016

Normally you should have declared that money already and paid taxes on it for year 2018. The taxes would have been higher without a SRL, but the funds in your Upwork account are still yours like in a normal bank account.

What you can do now is issue a new invoice to Upwork for the entire amount (like your accountant advised), or issue a new set of invoices to your US customers(this is more complicated as you would need to take the commisions into account, etc).

It would have been more difficult if you had clients from within EU.