Faisal B Member Since: Aug 18, 2009
[quote=aounmuhammad]Thanks for the information regarding withdrawl method. Can I use both odesk and moneybookers at the same time via single bank account? I live in Rawalpindi.[/quote] Yes you can use single bank account for both, Moneybooker and oDesk
Faisal B. Lier, Norway.
Sufiyan R Member Since: Apr 2, 2013
Hey how can i withdraw my money using wire transfer in Pakistan!!
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
Hello Sufiyan, you need to add your bank account details for this. Click on the Wallet, on the right hand side you'll see a list of options to add a new withdrawal method. Click on "Add another Withdrawal method". The pop up screen will have "Wire Transfer Pakistan" as an option, click "Set up" next to it. Now use the form to fill in details of your bank account. You need a bank that has a SWIFT code (ask your bank for this, also if you have the option, go for a bank that doesn't have intermediaries, that way you won't face extra deductions). You also need to make sure that your bank account title matches your oDesk profile name (the account must be your own). Once setup, you can withdraw your earnings to your bank using two ways: 1. Local currency wire transfers: The funds are sent to your account in the form of your local currency, i.e., Pak Rupee, the withdrawal costs $4.99 and the first withdrawal is free, 2. USD Wire transfer: If you want the funds in US Dollars (so that your own bank will do the conversion if you have a rupee account or if you have a dollar account) you can click the blue link on your withdrawal method that says wait, my account is set up to receive US Dollars. The fee will change to $30 per withdrawal in this case. The funds will now be sent as dollars to your account. You can click that blue link to switch between USD wires and PKR wires as required. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
Ayesha plz tell I want to know that in odesk verification i have to upload my original image of my I.D card or my I.D card photocopy can also be use for verification and how much money i have in my odesk account to order Payoneer MasterCard card.
Hi Muneeb, Please use a clear, colored image (use a digital camera or a phone with a decent resolution to take the photos) of your ID. You can order a Payoneer card without waiting for funds to become available in your oDesk financial account since it takes time for the card to get processed and sent to you. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Thanks Ayesha it real help me always live happy
You're welcome Muneeb!
But Ayesha i read that for oDesk verification oDesk want ID card must be in English but my ID card is in Urdu want i do now. I will scan the ID card from both side
my client have send me upfront of 9$.I have set up pinooyer withdraw method i have send any application but my upfront is pending how can i withdraw it so i can receive my card
Frequent Visitor
Pervaiz Niaz H Member Since: Jul 1, 2011
I have my Bank Account in UBL .. Is every branch holds a Swift Code ??