🐈
» Academy » Learn from Experts
Page options
Expert mini courses

Created by top experts on Upwork, our mini courses distill must-know topics into easy-to-digest lessons you can complete in minutes! Whether you want to pick up a new skill or brush up on one you already have, these sharply focused videos are a great place to start.

Do you have your own 5-10 minute lesson to share? We welcome ideas from experts passionate about teaching others. Discover everything you need to know about submitting a mini course below.

Please log in to subscribe.
Submit a mini course
Featured mini course

In this mini course, you will learn how you can enhance your Upwork profile preview to attract clients.

All mini courses
Mini Courses
Jul 10, 2023

Learn how you can leverage generative AI to create video content

Mini Courses
Sep 07, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn how to create a custom AI chatbot.

Mini Courses
Aug 01, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn how you can enhance your Upwork profile preview to attract clients.

Mini Courses
Dec 04, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn the sales process for mastering discovery calls with clients.

Mini Courses
Oct 13, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn five steps to develop product design projects.

Mini Courses
Nov 17, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn how to use Jasper AI for writing product descriptions.

Mini Courses
Feb 16, 2024

In this mini course, you will learn tips on effectively managing relationships with challenging clients.

Mini Courses
Jan 11, 2024

In this mini course, you will learn several key points for delivering effective presentations.

Mini Courses
Aug 22, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn 6 tips for succeeding on Upwork and a couple of common mistakes you can avoid.

Mini Courses
Sep 20, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn about best practices for UX/UI design and common mistakes when designing web and mobile interfaces.

Mini Courses
Feb 23, 2024

In this mini course, you will learn tips on raising your freelancing rates, helping you to win jobs and work with high-quality clients.

Mini Courses
Sep 07, 2023

In this mini course, you will learn the benefits of starting an Upwork agency.

Mini Courses
Jan 26, 2024

In this mini course, you will learn strategies on how to upsell your freelancing services effectively.

Mini Courses
Jan 18, 2024

In this mini course, you will learn the foundational principles of how to start a successful freelancing career.

Mini Courses
Feb 09, 2024

In this mini course, you will learn ways to boost your freelancing revenue and avoid common mistakes while working with clients. 

Mini Courses
Feb 01, 2024

In this mini course, you will learn the steps and value of becoming a thought leader in your freelancing industry.

Step 1: Review guidelines
Before submitting a mini course, please review our guidelines and production process.
Step 2: Submit your course
Once you've recorded your videos and you're ready to submit your mini course, click the link below.
Frequently Asked
Questions
What is a mini course?

A mini course is a short, informational video that focuses on a specific topic.

Who can submit a mini course?

Our mini courses are created by community members who are Top-Rated and above. They are successful professionals in their industry on Upwork and who are passionate about teaching others about a topic.

What topics can my mini course be about?

Your mini course can be about any topic you are passionate about as long as it’s professional and engaging. For example, if you are a designer, you may have some helpful Photoshop tips you’d like to share. Or if you are a project manager, perhaps there are certain organization tools you recommend.

Why should I submit a mini course?

Having a mini course published to Upwork Academy would give you exposure to an audience of 100,000+ monthly Academy visitors and it would also be another way for you to identify yourself as an expert professional in your industry. Not to mention, you would be teaching other independent professionals something new that might help them and their businesses.

How will I know if Upwork Academy has accepted my mini course submission?

Once your submission has been received, an Academy team member will review it. If it meets all of the guidelines listed above and the Academy team decides to move forward with production, you will receive an email notification once it is published.

How long will it take for my mini course to be published if chosen?

If your mini course submission is chosen to be published, you can expect to see it added to Academy within 3-4 weeks.

I have a few different topics in mind, can I submit more than one mini course?

Absolutely! What’s important is that each mini course is concise and stays focused on a single topic since they are meant to be short. But if you have several different topics in mind, feel free to submit as many mini courses as you’d like!