🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Messages Not Downloading
Page options
marksudell
Community Member

Messages Not Downloading

Strange issue. My Messages aren't downloading. The wheel just keeps spinning. Been going on for awile... like an hour.

I'll keep trying but in meantine, if anyone had any tips...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Mark,

Could you please try to use a different browser? You might also want to try using incognito mode or clear your cache and cookies first before retrying again. If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Mark,

Could you please try to use a different browser? You might also want to try using incognito mode or clear your cache and cookies first before retrying again. If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Just FYI - clearing cache didnt work. Another browser did. Still having problem with Chrome.

Hi Mark,

Could you please try deactivating any extensions or adblockers you may be using with your Chrome browser?

~Andrea
Upwork

Done. Problem persists.

But now works. Go figure.

Hi Mark, 

Thanks for updating us. I'm sorry to hear that the steps we shared did not work. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5f334b7c
Community Member

I am experiencing this same exact issue for the past 2 weeks now. I have cleared cookies and caches, tried both Chrome and Firefox, there are no extensions in use, and I have tried incognito mode.

Appreciate additional guidance about this. I am unable to contact my contractor for updates on my project.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nidhi,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members