🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Want to Join an Agency
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
ba182eae
Community Member

Hello,

I'm Collins, a creative brand identity/ graphic designer. I'm very much proficient with Adobe Suite. I've great Communication skills and good presentation abilities.

I've a very good style for minimalism and I can also work versatile to suit any Agency I work with...

I currently look towards working with an Agency with a great vision and goal.

Thank you !

vish_v_2018
Community Member

Hello All, 

Can I Anyone make me join accordig to my profile , I am new to upwork.

Below is my profile Link

@https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0149c52095a0233906

fd6a4be4
Community Member

Hello.

I'm happy to join to ambitious product with high perspectives and human oriented approch with team of professionals.

At my last workplace, an California e-learning platform i was taking care about 5 inner products such as Learning Management System, Admin Tools, CMS, Learning portal and Mobile App. Built research practice by planning, designing, preparing, and running high-quality user research activities. I've also successfully implemented the UX strategy and mentoried 3 designers to Senior level. Surveys and workshops activities resulted in increasing the product team's KPI per 25% and helped them to convert their vision to make our product more customer-oriented.

I have been working remotely with distributed teams for more than 3 years, and for the past year I've also worked internationally with California and Moscow based teams. Having a 5-year experience at all I have also developed own approach to design and communication inherited from meditation and cognitive psychotherapy principles. This approach allows to be a highly autonomous and proactive worker and took on complex tasks, such as co-creating the strategy for entering the US and UK markets. Fix cognitive distortions of employees and make them more productive and decrease company costs.

However, I think about myself not as a researcher per se, but as a service designer, because in my opinion service design approach is more holistic than UX research. When it comes to researching complex matters I try to go far beyond basic research and suggest changes in business strategy and vision. I focus on what different audience segments need and how the whole product lineup can serve them best.

I'll be glad to tell you more. Contact me via Upwork and let's get started!

Sincerely, Denis

4133c075
Community Member

please I want to join an agency. thanks

Hello Angela , I have an agency Top Rate Plus  on Upwork,  if you wanna join the agency on Upwork, let me contact you 

Thanks 

f980ef40
Community Member

I'm looking to join an agency.

karan0805
Community Member

Hey guys,
I am a top rated fullstack developer. Looking to connect with some agency or freelancers who want to hustle together.

Regards.

Karan Gandhi

Hello Karan, I run an agency and have been a member of Upwork since 2017. I am interested in exploring new work opportunities.

1ef1891b
Community Member

hi everyone, my name is syed ali, inhave a vasr experience in eduction and design field if someone needs my help then plz fee free and contact me

regarding maths solution, content writing and in designing

thanks

Sahb

Syed,

Please click the Academy link on the top center of this page for instructions on how to fully use Upwork for your freelancer business. Have a great day!

bbe0afd6
Community Member

Hi,
I am Nativ and I am a writer in both English and Hebrew. I also do translation between both languages. I am a song writer and composer, pianist and creator. I can do transcription work, and voice-overs in English (not native, but world English, just like Wonder woman Gal Gadot) and in Hebrew. I have experience in all the fields I mentioned.
I did some works on Upwork, I am new here and in the forum; and would love to join agencies that need my skill set. I have a public profile. Thank you!

e9f76e90
Community Member

I want to join an agency

openrun
Community Member

Hi Andrea. I have an agency and I'm interested. Are you able to message me directly through upwork?

Please, I'd also like to join as well. I'm a content writer with over 12yrs of experience.

e9f76e90
Community Member

Hello, Eric. Thank you for your reply.

I don't see the option to send you a message directly. Are you able to message me? 

e9f76e90
Community Member

You can follow this link to send me a message https://www.upwork.com/workwith/andreab54

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an agency to join!

I work with Architecture (Revit).

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks

Agency and freelancer, please give a advice!

1a42c9ba
Community Member

Hi, 

My name Abdifitah mohamed one of the freelancers in upwork. My profession is data enrty, Analysis and graphics design 

Hi Abdifitah,

Welcome to Upwork and Upwork community! I checked your profile and noticed that you will need to update your profile to increase your chances of getting hired on Upwork. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
a293c1e0
Community Member

Want to Join an Agency

Emman,

Do you want to join an agency or want others to join your agency? Either way click the Academy link at the top of this page to learn about how agenices work. Have a great day!

eda64802
Community Member

Hello I'm a designer for 3 years now .I'm looking for an active agency can you help me find one?

97aeb1de
Community Member

As a reputation for success, I am pleased to apply for the position of contact details . I on your team. My skills, experiences, and knowledge make me the perfect candidate for this role on your team.

c6952a62
Community Member

Hi,

I'm Doug a UK based mechanical/optical design engineer. I have nearly 20'years of experience working with a big corporation and have now ventured out on my freelancing journey. I have had some success in finding work but would be interested in any agency positions that could possibly make my Upwork experience a bit more successful.

I have a couple of past projects on my profile but I am happy to go through my experience as required.

Thanks, 

Doug

good

e8fbeb8b
Community Member

Hi, All!

I am an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant for more than 2 years.
      I've been looking for a job for a couple of weeks now, Fulltime or part-time will do! If anyone can recommend me, I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much! 

6be34f82
Community Member

Hey we are looking scriptwriter we new agency but i dont find

how do i find the people i'm looking for and invite them to my agency

Is it possible for me to create a client account and invite them to the agency?

thanks 🙂

Hi Ayhan,

To add team members to your agency, you will need to upgrade to an Agency Plus membership. You will have the option to send the freelancer a request to join your team, which they can accept or decline. For creating a client account, you can search for and invite freelancers to help move your project along more quickly. After you post a job on Upwork, you can invite freelancers and agencies to apply. The number of invites you can send varies per job to help match you with the most relevant talent. You may want to check these articles for more details on how to build your agency.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6be34f82
Community Member

-

Hi Ayhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can add someone to your agency by following these steps: 

• Go to Settings › Members & Permissions
  • Select Invite a New User and fill in the form, including choosing roles and permissions
  • Select Invite User. The person will receive a notification to join your team and can accept or decline your invitation

If your agency members are already on Upwork, you can request for their UID, or their Upwork email address and use it to add these freelancers to your agency. 

You can find more information in this help article

~ AJ
Upwork

Social media: Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to find and connect with potential clients. You can use the search feature to look for people in your target market and reach out to them with a personalized message.

Hello brother,

You need to upgrade your Agency membership before you can invite someone as an Agency member.

Hi, 

I'm happy to be part of your team as a script writer freelancer.

looking forward to hear from you soon.

thanks!

I want to apply

Hi sir, good day. Im willing to be part of your team. 

Im interested for your company sir.

Is me inrested

Hello can i apply? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths