🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: I want to work with electronic engineers,...
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091

Thanks for the guidance William, 

I want to offer outsourced services to international graphic design agencies. I can provide them design teams, handle their projects from start to finish, account management etc. Should I directly message them to offer my services through my upwork profile which shows an individual profile or how does it work?

Thanks in advance!

How do I send message or contact the agencies 

thanks william but i tried it . but not get any response from any agency.

liste  iam  looking  too  but  i can't  found  one  so why don't us  creat  one together  and  invite other  interior designer  ?

hi! i'm a proffesional fashion designer with 19 years of expiriance in the industry

Although I am an expert in the field itself, I am new to everything related to Upwork
Until recently, I managed a design and development department at a large fashion company
I am now looking to make connections and add people to my UpWork network 
And I would also love to join an agency (only with a high level and experience. Not something for beginners)
I would be happy if you'll contact me

up  

Architecture Engineer interior , exterior i have 12 years of experience in interior,exterior and graphic design a passion for innovative design, and excellent collaboration and communication skills.

b29fc85e
Community Member

Hello. I am a photo editor and photo retoucher. I looking to join an agency.

I found several profiles of agencies in the direction that interests me. But I can't write to them.

Maybe someone can help me?

Here is my profile:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e5c0f7fa54dceeda

b3b46648
Community Member

Hello! I would like to be in an agency. My line of work is virtual assistant, real estate and law, writing and editing. In my profile, there are descriptions about my abilities. If you give me the opportunity, I will appreciate it, so I'll demonstrate it in the expected results.

Hi Khary 

Your profile is set to private, but I might be interested in having you join my agency.  https://www.upwork.com/ag/sbparalegal/

Could you share your profile with me please?

Thanks

Shannon

Hello Shannon,

It´s my profile: 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015b9c6d143c496a7d

Thanks a lot!

Hello, Shannon.

It´s my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015b9c6d143c496a7d

Thkans a lot!

:megaphone: Exciting News! Join Upwork Agency for Incredible Opportunities! :rocket:

Are you an ambitious professional seeking new avenues to showcase your skills and expand your business horizons?
Look no further! We have an amazing opportunity waiting for you at Upwork Agency.

🤝 Join our Upwork Agency community today and unlock a world of possibilities! :globe_showing_europe_africa:
We are in SaaS & Marketplaces | Mobile & Web development | UX/UI Design Team | E-COMMERCE | Experts - iOS & Android | Flutter | MEAN | MERN | AWS | AZURE | .NET |

Ask your questions in the Comment. 
Make Connections for a new opportunity 

Thanks

I'm a versatile graphic designer. Please add me to your community 

Hi,

I am willing join your agency. i am waiting your response.

Thank you!!!

hello i want  know can we make taem evre one in spasfec skill ?

Please, I would like to know how to reach out to agency administrators in order to request their invitation to join their agency

Hi hope you guys doing well. Its been like 3 years working as a freelancer in upwork but did work with any agency before. Is there any agency for me. 

Please check my profile here https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d6ced0358548e7c5

Thanks

Bikash

https://www.upwork.com/ag/leadexpert/

Website Content | Academic Writing | Rewriting/Proofreading articles | Blog/Article Writing | Copy Writing | Product listings/descriptions | Letter& Essay Writing | SEO articles | Ghost Writing | e-Book Writing | English-Arabic Translation | Data Entry

Greeding Sir, I am working with national govt organization from 1 year. As a  Content Writer and Typist.  hope so that I am porfect person for your company. 

I have experience writing website content, blogs, product descriptions and SEO articles. Please check my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/sunithas20

Hello There.
I can help.

Hello,

How you can help ?

Please guide.

Hi Shannon B!

I am a graphic designer. I want to join your agency. Can you please help me. 

Thank you

Hello,

I have unable to find job since last few months. I purchased connects and use them but unlucky to find any job on upwork.

I am looking for someone who has experience in job hunting on Upwork.

I want to collabrate with job hunter and share 30% with him.

Thankyou,

Afaq

• I want to know your niche?

Subject: UI/UX Design Proposal for Website and Mobile App Project

Dear Elizabeth U,
I hope this proposal finds you well. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to present my UI/UX design services for your website and mobile app project. As a skilled freelancer specializing in creating visually appealing and user-centric experiences, I am confident in my ability to exceed your expectations and deliver a high-quality end product.

Project Overview:
The project aims to enhance the user experience and visual appeal of your website and mobile app, creating a seamless and intuitive interface that engages and captivates your target audience. By employing the latest design trends and best practices, I will ensure that your brand's online presence stands out from the competition and leaves a lasting impression on your users.

Scope of Work:
Discovery Phase:

Detailed project discussion to understand your goals, target audience, and brand identity.
Competitor analysis and market research to identify opportunities for differentiation.
User Research and Personas:

Conduct user research to gain insights into the needs, preferences, and pain points of your target users.
Develop user personas to guide the design process and align the interface with user expectations.
Information Architecture:

Create a clear and organized sitemap to structure the website and app content logically.
Develop user flows and navigation paths for intuitive user journeys.
Wireframing and Prototyping:

Design low-fidelity wireframes to establish the layout and hierarchy of key pages and app screens.
Create interactive prototypes to visualize the user experience and gather early feedback.
Visual Design:

Craft a visually compelling UI design that aligns with your brand guidelines and enhances user engagement.
Select a suitable color palette, typography, and visual elements to reinforce your brand identity.
Mobile Responsiveness:

Ensure the website and app are fully responsive and adaptable to different screen sizes and devices.
Collaboration and Iteration:

Engage in regular feedback sessions to discuss design progress and accommodate your valuable input.
Iterate on the designs to fine-tune every aspect based on user testing and feedback.
Final Deliverables:

High-fidelity mockups and design assets for both website and mobile app.
Design specifications and guidelines to assist developers in implementing the designs accurately.
Timeline and Milestones:
I estimate that the project will take approximately [X weeks/months], depending on the complexity and scope of the design. Below is a proposed timeline with key milestones:

Milestone 1: Discovery and Research [7 days/weeks]
Milestone 2: Wireframes and Prototyping [7 days/weeks]
Milestone 3: Visual Design [X days/weeks]
Milestone 4: Design Refinement and Iteration [7 days/weeks]
Milestone 5: Final Deliverables [7 days/weeks]
Pricing:
My competitive pricing for this project is [Total Cost] USD. The payment will be divided into milestones as outlined above, ensuring transparency and accountability throughout the project.

About Me:
As a UI/UX designer with [9 years] of experience, I have worked with clients across various industries, delivering exceptional design solutions that have led to increased user engagement and business success. My passion for user-centered design and attention to detail make me the ideal candidate to bring your project to life.

Conclusion:
I am excited about the opportunity to collaborate on this project and contribute to the growth of your business. Together, we can create an outstanding user experience that aligns with your brand vision and elevates your online presence.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the proposal further, please feel free to reach out. I am looking forward to the possibility of working with you.

Thank you for considering my services.

Best regards,

[Husnain]
UI/UX Designer

Iam passionate food blogger/ recipe writer [ ghostwriter] helping restaurant,food business owners to grow their business fast through magic of food writing.

have earned 2k on Upwork with 31 jobs completed.I have satisfied client with good ratings.I have 12 years experience of creating engaging,intresting and appealing content for my readers.Have worked with a lot of I want to join Upwork agency.Is any agency owners  intrested ? Will provide top-notch work with affordable rates.cobtact me if you want to collaborate with me.Thank you.

Hi,did your clients respond with an AI generated proposal.To me it looks so robotic and lacks feels and emotions to convince clients.Whats your experience? Please share.I would love to hear that.Thank you.

Hello dears 

My name is Ahmed and I'm a Google Ads search Certificated by Google I can launch a successful search campaigns and achieve the exact client's goals get the lowest CPC with achieving the highest conversations at the same time but the problem is that I can't get my 1st work here because of my profile it's a whole new account, my hourly wage is to low for now I promise with doing the best for any potential customer.

Recently, I did some research on how I can improve my business and realized that I can increase my workload even more by joining the agency. But do you think it makes sense to work with an agency?

I've heard so many times that most clients avoid working with agencies, and this left me indecisive.

Also, how to join an agency? How can I contact an agency? I can't even see them.
I am a certified pentester and cybersecurity expert. I am also an Elementor expert as a side work area.
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015df2327f50b8cd02

Thanks!

hey i want to join an agency

ef197763
Community Member

Hello,

My name is Kathrin and I am looking for an agency to work with. I have 2 years of experience in administrative support and customer service, and one year experience in: inventory management, social media management, basic graphic design (I created posts for social media and designed flyers for sales events) and email management. I have worked in multiple sectors including retail, public administration, and insurance. I can also provide comprehensive data entry services as well as light research. I am also currently re-familiarising myself with web design through courses at freeCodeCamp.

e95dddfc
Community Member

Hey am new in upwork but good in content writing can i get an agency with which i can work for.

Kindly help

Hey,you must join agency after earning minimum 1k on Upwork.Do bids,gets jobs, and then move forward.Best of luck in your endavoures!

007a5f4e
Community Member

Hello fellow experts

I have about 20 years of working experiences in electronic design and manufacturing fields. 

But I only have been working on Upwork since one year before. 

I've been Top Rated Plus about a few month till now. 

I want to look for dedicated and professional freelancers who are in related working fields with me or maybe complementary. 

Below is my agency profile:

https://www.upwork.com/agencies/1644275886449639424/

If you are interested in this, feel free to contact me on upwork, and let's get to know each other. 

Thank you. 

Xiaolin. 

Let's grow together.

celgins
Community Member

You may want to join the Upwork Engineering Group. You are more likely to find engineers of all professions there.

mukarramshah2003
Community Member

Hi Dear Viewers,

I am Tax & Finance Accountant Want to Join and Agency to work with diverse and well managed team for a better Professional Carrier.

I am having more than 11 Years of experience as Audit, Finance and Tax Accountant. Work in various secotrs of Canada, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Is there any Accountants Agency who invite me

fayyazgee11
Community Member

Hey everyone!

I am a full-stack developer and also a mobile app developer!

I am an expert in react native with over 50+ mobile apps and also a top-rated!

I want to link a strong agency whom with I can make long-term relations and do projects on project bases.!

Anyone, please contact me!

Regards:

Fayyaz

Hey Fayyaz, use the Upwork Talent search and then add some appropriate Agencies to your Upwork Network to work with. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths