🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: New Agency Account
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to introduce myself as a top-rated plus developer specializing in coding and software development. Despite my extensive skills, I struggle with selling myself and would love to find an agency that can help me focus on what I do best - solving real problems for people through programming.

If there are any agencies out there who would be willing to take a percentage of successful job, I would be thrilled to partner with you.

Please take a moment to check out my profile at https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0163c747d0084f62c7

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards, Mikhail

Hey, Upworkers!

I'm looking for FLUENT Spanish/English Speakers to join our agency, we get between 2 and 3 invites from clients a week but all of the active agents are currently hired on long-term contracts.

We look for highly responsible, self-motivated, results-driven agents.

Please feel free to send me a direct message if interested.

Idania

Goodmorning. I am a top rated freelancer interested in joining an agency to expand my opportunities. I would like to hear more about what your agency is engaged in. Thank you

Hi Idania,

I am interested in joining an agency. Let's discuss this further.

Hello, I'm new to to upwork and I want to sell my works in this platform  and struggling to find the project. I have skils relatd to theses citations in different formats, autocad, matlab, spss, latex,powerpoint, dissertation, transciption. I want to joint agency for work. Please visit my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013cc49681985be335

Thank you

I don't see many job listing related to my specialized skill which is Knowledge Management. I am hence reaching out to the group for making wokr connects with clients looking to hire me for a contract role as a

• Community Manager for Managing their Knowledge Platform
  • Knowledge Manager for driving enablement for strategic programs
  • Training teams on Knowledge Platform and driving adoption
  • Managing the Knowledge Platform as an Operations Lead 
  • Content Writer for updating the platform and making it aligned to the business teams 

More details in my profile. 

Regards,

Michael 

Hi ,
I am an experienced content creator, writer design and editihg. I have done a few jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thank you for answering me

Dear concerns,

I have availed rising talent badge. I am fluent in english and expert in using MS PowerPoint, GSLIDES and Canva to design professional-stanard presentation. I am interested and open to get hired by agencies. Thank you for visting my profile and invitation. Sincerely, Nazrul

yes I am interested

I'm new in this platform. But I am fully confident about my skills on video editing. I can assure you that I will give 100/101% in my work. So if you need an editor then you can contact with me.

Hi There:

I am an expert ecommerce freelancer but it has been passed 6-7 months and I have not achieved long term relationship client.

Still I am trying to acquire clients but loosing my heart day day.

Is anybody there who want to help me in getting jobs or adding me in their agencies for potential work and jobs.

Please do not hesitate. Let me know.

Much Apreciations!

pmabuts
Community Member

My niche is in the customer service. Am looking for an agency to hire me. Can work up to 40 hours weekly. 

Hey Pauline,

You are better off building a history and reputation first and than asking, that will help a lot more than just asking.

Hey Samer,

Thanks for your thoughts and I agree you are very right. I have been receiving invitations to interview and even getting hired but clients withdraw the contract before I start the job. Am almost exhausting my connects hence the reason I was considering an agency.

I am still dedicated to continue improving my profile and sending proposals. 

This should not happen often. Stay Strong!

Resilience is my other name. Thanks Samer.

ea71cdda
Community Member

Pauline,

I recently opened an agency and have been getting a few offers but not yet started, please connect with me I could help you get a job to start soon. You can find me as Jose M. I am from Costa Rica and my title is RingCentral Expert.

Please let me know.

Love it!

ebbc6cf5
Community Member

same here

04d9b12d
Community Member

Yes

04d9b12d
Community Member

Still, you got to stay focused, if you love what you do keep on doing your thing.

2945d6a8
Community Member

Hi im camille sicat and im looking a job like background removal and editing images and sizing or cropping the images.

Im hard working and im willing to start imediately..

My skills and Qualifications:

- 5 years expirience working as a background removal and editing,retouching,color changing and change background.

- excellent editing images and remove background

- i have a phone number

I am looking too

Hello,

I am a freelancer based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam since 2009. Since 2012, I have been sourcing multiple projects and assisting my clients in achieving their goals. I am posting this message to express my interest in collaborating with agencies from any part of the world. I am eager to know how I can assist you from Vietnam. Please feel free to contact me via WhatsApp at **Edited for Community Guidelines** or email me at **Edited for Community Guidelines**to explore further possibilities.

Thank you.
Manoj Kumar 

Hello! 

I am nee to upwork, please I need solutions n how to connect for a job and getting in touch with agencies. 

I've nor truly understood how that works here. 

I am a Certified Google Ads Expert with more than 10 years of experience in the Digital Marketing Field and my expertise includes, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, Microsoft ads, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, GA4, Google tag manager and many more.

Is there any Digital Marketing Agency that can hire me?

TIA.

Hello Upwork Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am reaching out to seek your guidance and support in my pursuit of job opportunities on the Upwork platform. Additionally, I would appreciate any information or recommendations regarding agencies that might be interested in hiring freelancers like myself.

I have recently rejoined Upwork with enthusiasm and a strong skill set, but I understand that navigating the platform and finding suitable job opportunities can sometimes be challenging. Therefore, I am reaching out to this esteemed community for help and advice.

If you have any insights, tips, or suggestions on how I can increase my chances of securing freelance projects on Upwork, I would be extremely grateful to receive your guidance. Whether it's optimizing my profile, refining my proposals, or networking effectively, any advice from experienced freelancers would be immensely valuable.

Furthermore, if you are aware of any agencies or companies actively seeking freelancers on Upwork, I kindly request your assistance in connecting me with those opportunities. I am eager to collaborate with agencies that align with my skills and expertise. Please feel free to share any relevant information or contacts that could potentially lead to fruitful collaborations.

I understand the value of community support and the power of networking. I believe that by coming together, we can enhance our collective success on the platform and foster a strong sense of collaboration and growth.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I truly appreciate your support, and I am eager to contribute to the Upwork community.

Wishing you all continued success in your freelance endeavors.

Best regards,
Muhammad Afaq Khan

Academy tab.

noroto
Community Member

I am Sadia Arshad. I am new on Upwork but have 10 years work experience as Virtual Assistance/CRM. Well versed with all new softwares and techniques. I would love to be a part of any agency and networking with the potential clients too.

Regards,
Sadia Arshad.

we need to work with agency on upwork

I want to work with an agency

Hi,

I hope you are all good. I sent many propsel but unsucceed. Please anyone tell me how agenices work and how win the project. 

Your adivce is valueabel for me. Plese review my profile 

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!11

vish_v_2018
Community Member

Hi, How Can i get invited By an Agency. Please guide

My profle link

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/vaishaliv2

Hi Vaishali,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks For Reply  Thats What i want to know how i connec to them .

5247f147
Community Member

I am looking to join an agency on Upwork. I am BIM Modeler Architecture, Structural, in addition, an architect designing housing. I am new to Upwork but have 3 years of experience in information modeling and drawing for large and complex projects. Looking forward to collaborating!

Hello you're welcome to join mine

Hi‚ Elizabeth. do you have agency? I want to join. I am a Logo and Brand Identity Designer.

Yea I have an agency I want to contact you now thanks.

harshid
Community Member

i want to join in your agency, kindly dm me,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths