🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Inquiry Regarding Open Offers to Join Upwork ...
Page options
9f395534
Community Member

Inquiry Regarding Open Offers to Join Upwork Agency

Dear Upwork Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out today with a keen interest in exploring opportunities to join an Upwork agency within the realm of graphic design and illustration.

As a talented and dedicated full-time illustrator and graphic designer, I bring to the table a wealth of experience and a portfolio brimming with creative work ideas and options.

My commitment to delivering high-quality designs, paired with my passion for innovation and visual storytelling, drives me to continuously strive for excellence in every project I undertake.

I am particularly drawn to the collaborative nature of agency work on Upwork and believe that my skills and expertise would be a valuable addition to any team. 

I am eager to contribute my talents to collective projects, collaborate with like-minded professionals, and further expand my horizons within the Upwork community.

If there are any open offers or opportunities available for talented graphic designers and illustrators to join your agency, I would be immensely grateful for the chance to be considered. I am open to discussing any potential collaborations or requirements and am more than willing to provide further details about my background and portfolio upon request.

Thank you for considering my inquiry. I look forward to any guidance or opportunities that may arise and am excited about the prospect of potentially joining an Upwork agency to contribute to its success.

Warm regards,

Hafeez 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bb54b50a0a588aa6?s=1017484851352698968

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Contact the Upwork agencies directly.

Thanks for taken your time to answer, can you guide me on how to reach out to them directly?

Apply for jobs they post.

Contact them in LinkedIn.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths