🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Is there any Agency for Canva designers?
Page options
sadafwalliyani
Community Member

Is there any Agency for Canva designers?

Is there any Agency for Canva designers?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1281e8d6
Community Member

Hi Sadaf!

Your portfolio is absolutely amazing. Just visited your behance, it was quite impressive.

I am looking for some fellow freelancers. We can collaborate and build our own agency if you are up.

Thanks,
Muhammad

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
jaymodha90s
Community Member

Clarify your question please!

fe2da93c
Community Member

Hi Sadaf.

Hope you are doing well. 

I am not work in a Agency but I have many experiences in Canva . l create a different design, logo, mockup, template, and reels for a different  client. And I hope i'm helpful for you.

Let me know if you have any more Question.

Thanks. 

1281e8d6
Community Member

Hi Sadaf!

Your portfolio is absolutely amazing. Just visited your behance, it was quite impressive.

I am looking for some fellow freelancers. We can collaborate and build our own agency if you are up.

Thanks,
Muhammad

Yeah sure. I am available anytime.

How may I contact you?

check your inbox

hope you're doing well and enjoying your freelance journey. I wanted to reach out and let you know that if you have any pending proposals for Canva design, social media management, data entry, social media posting, or content creation, you can count on me to lend a hand. I'm looking to build my profile and would be extremely grateful if you could refer me for any of these tasks.

Your support would mean the world to me, and I truly appreciate any help you can provide. 

Thank you in advance for your kindness and support!

88d038e4
Community Member

Yes

naveedali0188
Community Member

We are upwork agency available for canva projects

Hi, I'm interested in joining. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss further and explore the possibility of joining your team. Please let me know how I can proceed, and I will be more than happy to provide any additional information or references you may require.

99eaf192
Community Member

Hi
I'll submit your project within 5 day
I have 3 year experience in this field and I have 7 system to complete this project

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths