🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Agency Memberships
Page options

Issue with Agency Memberships

Some users are experiencing issues with upgrading their Agency membership. 

Error: 

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

andregutierrez22_0-1686356318467.png

Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

68 Comments
salmanme
Community Member

Hi there
I have created an agency and now want to buy Connects. But there is an issue. I am getting an alert on "Membership & Connects" page that Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. And also Sorry, you don't have enough privileges to manage the agency membership. Why is that? I am an owner though. Kindly help with this. I want to start work as soon as possible. 
Thank You

LuiggiR

Hi Salman,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

salmanme
Community Member

Hi Luiggi
My issue is resolved. Thank you for sorting this out as soon as possible.

72f8cac1
Community Member

have created an agency and now want to buy Connects. But there is an issue. I am getting an alert on "Membership & Connects" page that Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. And also Sorry, you don't have enough privileges to manage the agency membership. Why is that? I am an owner though. Kindly help with this. I want to start work as soon as possible.  

i have the same problem

759e32fa

Hi Suela,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

0b1d55ef
Community Member

I have same issue please asst me

PradeepH

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

ajmersingh4949
Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.

PradeepH

Hi Ajmer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

320a5f96
Community Member

I've added my financial instrument but still I am receiving the same error. Kindly resolve it.