🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Open 2 Agency Accounts
Page options
realin
Community Member

Open 2 Agency Accounts

Hi guys, can anyone help me understand the possibility of opening 2  Different Agency Accounts using a single Profile?

I have 2 different agencies, and I want to open the account for 2nd using my own profile as I am the only owner. Articles out there tell that we can neither have 2 agencies under 1 profile nor we can open a 2nd profile of the same person for a 2nd Agency. So need some guidance on it. 

Best part is that you can neither open a support ticket nor talk to a human support now. Crazy..!!

9 REPLIES 9
realin
Community Member

Hi, I am not able to raise a support ticket or talk to a human support person. Not sure why the support has been reduced to NIL and the workaround to get some help from the Support Team.

759e32fa

Hi Sachin,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience getting in touch with the live chat agent. You may try the following and let us know if you still experience the same issue:

1. Go to the Help Center.
  2. Select “Get Support” at the bottom of your screen.
  3. Type a question or topic and select "Send". The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  4. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support" or chat with a live agent.

As for your question regarding the agency, you can only create one agency on your account. We don't currently support having multiple agency profiles in a single account.

~ AJ
Upwork
realin
Community Member

Hi Annie, 

I do not have the "Get Support" button at the bottom of the Help Center anymore. Please see attached. Is that a bug I am not able to see it here? 

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 10.41.10 AM.png

As for my question, noted. Followup Question - Can I make another profile to open my 2nd agency under it?

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for your message. Creating multiple accounts are considered violation of Upwork TOS. Also, you can have one Agency account on your Freelancer profile. For the "Get Support" button, could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
realin
Community Member

Even with Incognito and Safari, I can not see get Support Button in Help and Support Page that I used to. 
And In community Page, I can talk to bot but sending a final message to contact support isn't working either, I have drafted and tried to send message with other details more than 10 times. Its not working.

Now I can not raise a ticket for that either, @upworksupport, can you help raise a ticket for that too? 

realin
Community Member

Hi Pradeep, 

Did you mean that I should open my 2nd agency account using a different freelancer's profile? 

Hi Sachin,

It is a violation of ToS to have multiple accounts.

~ AJ
Upwork
realin
Community Member

How can I open my Second Agency Account then?

Hi Sachin,

Could you please clarify why do you want to create a second Agency account? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths