🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Problem with creating agency
Page options
online_next_week
Community Member

Re: Problem with creating agency

Hi, Upwork Team I am also having the same problem while creating an agency account.

error message

Spoiler
Could not create agency at this time. Please try again later.
10 REPLIES 10
NikolaS

Hi Ahtesham

I checked and it looks like you already have an agency account. Please know that a person can only “own” one agency Upwork. You won’t be able to make another one. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Once I clicked by New Agency, I received the error as on the screenshot attached.

After I got back to the previous page in order to press the New Agency buuton one more time, I did find the button at all as it was disappaered from the page. 

Please help me to create an agency.

Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

I am sorry for the late response. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the exact same problem. I get the error "Could not create agency at this time. Please try again later."

Can someone help me?

Hi Konstantinos,

I checked and it looks like you already have an Agency. Please know that you can't be the Agency Owner for more than one Agency. In this case, you can have someone else from your team create the Agency and add you as a member with the appropriate permissions.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks Andrea. I managed to do it right afterward.

For anyone who may have that problem in the future, I managed to create it after I clicked on Plus instead and then I simply switched back to the free plan.

sheffiecochran
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I did have one before and closed it but need to reopen it.

Hi Sheffie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
26b8308a
Community Member

I also have the same problem and it always say "Could not create agency at this time. Please try again later." could someone help me with this

Hi Ruel,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths