🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Skills
Page options
30272cc2
Community Member

Skills

I am building my agency profile, why can't I see all the skills relevant to me? 

for example- I am choosing 

Sales & Marketing - I don't have these > 
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Digital Marketing
Lead Generation
Sales & Business Development
Email Marketing 
Telemarketing
Marketing Automation
Marketing Strategy
Public Relation
Why is that and how can I add these skills?

1 REPLY 1
khanhammad78
Community Member

These show by your agencey website

If you're unable to see certain skills that are relevant to you when building your agency profile on Upwork, it could be due to several reasons:

1. Category Restrictions: Upwork may categorize certain skills under broader categories, and not all individual skills may be visible within the main category. For example, skills like Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Digital Marketing are typically found under the broader category of "Digital Marketing" rather than "Sales & Marketing."

2. Search Filters: When selecting skills for your profile, try using the search bar within the skills section. This allows you to search for specific skills by name, making it easier to find and add them to your profile.

3. Limited Selection: Upwork periodically updates its list of available skills based on market demand and relevance. If you're unable to find a specific skill, it's possible that it may not be currently available for selection on the platform. In such cases, you can reach out to Upwork support for assistance or suggestions.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths