🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Support contact
Page options
3aceb80d
Community Member

Support contact

Hi, 

I created account on upwork and i created agency. after that i lelave my account at it is. Now Upwork charge me every month $30. I haven't used the account. Please help for return. 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anthia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1c064c95
Community Member

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and I just accepted a job offer from a client. Do I need to change my status on Upwork to reflect that I am now working with the client? I would also like to find out how I set up my account to accept payments from clients. In addition, I'd also appreciate it if Upwork could verify them. They're giving me the "I want free work" vibe.

Hope to speak to someone soon!

**Edited for community guidelines**

- D'Aijsha M.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi D,

Please note that it is a violation of Upwork’s Terms of Service to request or share contact information before a contract starts.  In a case like this, we encourage you to use the Report Suspicious User Activity feature to report violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. You can also check this help article for crucial information that will help you have a safe and successful journey on Upwork.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths