🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Profile no longer available
Page options
kavita000
Community Member

This profile is no longer available.

Hi guys, one of my agency team member's profile was accessed by some unknown person today. Now he is not able to login to his profile and when I try to open his profile, it says "This profile is no longer available.".

He also received an email from upwork team saying "Account Ownership Verificationship required". What should we do?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Kavita,

Please know that we can't share any details of another user's account with you because of privacy reasons. Your team member should reply directly to the email he received from our team so they can assist him further.

~Andrea
Upwork
kavita000
Community Member

I understand Andrea but it's been around 12 hours and he hasn't received any response. Please understand that this is crucial and needs to be addressed as high priority. All of our clients might be wondering what went wrong and we are losing business. Please check this on high priority.

Hello Kavita,

Thank you for your message. I understand the urgency of this matter. I will follow up with the relevant team so that one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Kavita, were you able to get a resolution to your issue? It seems like I'm in the same boat as you are now.

I need help accessing or retrieving one of our freelancer's accounts showing as "Profile no longer available", he still has an active contract that's why I don't understand how it can be a closed account. Help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sophia,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to look into your request and address it accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
26e8b629
Community Member

Hi ,

So I just added my government id for verification and after 30mins my no longer available So please help to get out of it 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faria,

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths