๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Coffee Break ยป ๐ŸŒŸ Cozy Freelancer Chat: Boosting Creativity ...
Page options
rafikdz
Community Member

๐ŸŒŸ Cozy Freelancer Chat: Boosting Creativity and Productivity

Hey there, fellow freelancers and creative souls!

I don't know about you, but I often find myself seeking new ways to ignite my creativity and stay on top of my productivity game.
It's like a cozy puzzle we're all trying to solve, right? ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿค”

So, I thought, why not gather around in our virtual coffee shop, and have a chat about it? Let's swap tips, tricks, and stories that help us keep the creative sparks flying and those deadlines firmly in check.

What's your secret sauce for boosting creativity? Do you have a favorite playlist, a magical corner in your workspace, or a ritual that never fails to get those creative juices flowing? Share, share, share!

I'll start first:

Nature's Inspiration: I often find a walk in the park or a hike in the mountains does wonders for my creativity. How about you? 

Listening to a podcast: In the other hand, I find listening to a podcast to be the worst thing I can do to reduce my productivity.

what is yours do you have any?

42 REPLIES 42
8429b519
Community Member

I've never been a podcast person, the short 5-15 second videos on social media is all my brain can handle โ€Œโ€Œ๐Ÿคฃ

Caffeine is my best source of motivation. Five minutes of it in my system and I have all the fuzzies and its GO TIME!
I try to trick my body and brain by having a hot *caffeine free*  beverage in the evenings.

Lastly, implementing a reward system (a walk, a snack, no screen time) after finishing a task that's taking so many revisions because of ONE sentence or word in my voice over gig for the day, boy it had me in shambles โ€Œ ๐Ÿ’”

rafikdz
Community Member

Haha, I feel you on the short videos! Caffeine is life, and those little rewards are sanity-savers. Keep pushing through!

17a409ae
Community Member

To boost creativity, I often take a leisurely walk in nature, brainstorm with a friend or play football 

rafikdz
Community Member

Doing physical activities is one of the best ways to refresh your body and your brain,..maybe your soul too.
Good choice!

17a409ae
Community Member

thank you rafik ๐Ÿ˜Ž

rafikdz
Community Member

You're welcom

Sport good choice

rafikdz
Community Member

Absolutely , do you practice any sport?
I think you like walking, conclusion from a picture of your profile ๐Ÿ˜…

c26e5034
Community Member

Yes, I like walking in the mountains , I can't describe this feeling 

rafikdz
Community Member

I tried it before, amazing thing

Absolutely djamel๐Ÿ‘Œ

Your unique productivity strategies are impressive! Harnessing caffeine's energy, evening rituals, and rewards for perseverance show wisdom in mastering productivity challenges,But don't overdo it ๐Ÿ˜  Keep thriving! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜„

rafikdz
Community Member

Great point of view ๐Ÿ‘Œ

c109288b
Community Member

I often visit my garden and watch the flowers and do some work there.

That really boots my creativity.

rafikdz
Community Member

at times...I look our garden from the window... and feel it could be the best thing I can do.

But I have never done it before, maybe one day...

The psychologist told me that one of the most comfortable jobs for the soul is working in nature, as you do ๐Ÿ‘Œ Continue ๐Ÿ‘‹

rafikdz
Community Member

Absolutely ๐Ÿ‘Œ

17a409ae
Community Member

Thanks Rafik

rafikdz
Community Member

You're Welcome

This is really cool ๐Ÿ‘Œ

of course 

rafikdz
Community Member

I see your conversation ๐Ÿ‘‹

c26e5034
Community Member

I want to share a secret with you, but please don't find it amusing.

When I experience anger, I tend to channel it into various creative endeavors. Is this a psychological phenomenon or something else entirely? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

First time hearing this, I've never encountered this before  

Honestly, abderrahmane I've noticed this many times

It's great to turn your anger into the boosting creativity

indeed

rafikdz
Community Member

I would love to see that ๐Ÿ˜

rafikdz
Community Member

the good thing is that you are using your anger to create something positive.

rafikdz
Community Member

I hope I'm right

c26e5034
Community Member

i agree 100 % with you , thanks god

rafikdz
Community Member

Great

17a409ae
Community Member

This is used when making decisions, you should not be angry because it will result in regret 

rafikdz
Community Member

Absolutely :hundred_points: 

This happened several times

rafikdz
Community Member

Great

spxpert
Community Member

I tend to take a brief meditation break usually in the evening (just before i start doing more work),  it helps you to reenergize and get focused,  on a great day I do a short 15-20 mins yoga before meditation...

rafikdz
Community Member

Great ;Could you tell me more about your meditation and yoga routine? How did you start, and what benefits have you noticed in your daily life?

c26e5034
Community Member

I read in a book that yoga contributes to breathing control and mindfulness, which may reduce stress and promote relaxation. It has been shown to reduce levels of cortisol, which is the stress hormone.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths