🐈 Community

*Cohort now closed - not accepting new members* How to stay safe on Upwork and land projects w/Hilda - Starts 8/1/2022

Hello! If you are looking for guidance to stay safe on Upwork and land more projects on Upwork, I'm here to help! I am Hilda, Upwork Coach, and I will be guiding your online coaching experience. My goal is to help you succeed on Upwork through different learning opportunities in this group space. We'll talk about ways to stay safe on Upwork, identify scams, search and land projects, increase your proposal’s effectiveness, and more. Coaching will be provided via daily posts in this group so keep in mind that in order to get the most out of his coaching experience, you’ll need to review the posts and comment with any questions you may have. I will also share opportunities to join group calls and schedule 1:1 calls with me. I look forward to working with you over the course of the next two weeks!
This is a closed group. You need to be logged in to send a request to join.
Group Information

*Cohort now closed - not accepting new members* How to stay safe on Upwork and land projects w/Hilda - Starts 8/1/2022

Hello! If you are looking for guidance to stay safe on Upwork and land more projects on Upwork, I'm here to help! I am Hilda, Upwork Coach, and I will be guiding your online coaching experience. My goal is to help you succeed on Upwork through different learning opportunities in this group space. We'll talk about ways to stay safe on Upwork, identify scams, search and land projects, increase your proposal’s effectiveness, and more. Coaching will be provided via daily posts in this group so keep in mind that in order to get the most out of his coaching experience, you’ll need to review the posts and comment with any questions you may have. I will also share opportunities to join group calls and schedule 1:1 calls with me. I look forward to working with you over the course of the next two weeks!
15 members
Owned by h_medrano
Closed group
Created 07-26-2022