🐈
Page options
gokulservices
Community Member

ms excel skills

What are the prospects of MIcrosoft Excel skills in getting freelancing opportunities in upwork

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

There are a LOT of freelancers on Upwork who are Excel experts. Many who provide ONLY Excel services and are very successful freelancers by doing so.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

There are a LOT of freelancers on Upwork who are Excel experts. Many who provide ONLY Excel services and are very successful freelancers by doing so.

MS Excel is one of the very vast field. You can not imagine how Excel can help you in daily assignments. For a freelencer it is not necessary how good you are at Excel but the good thing is how good you are at problem understanding and solving. for example . If my boss give me data of 100 items and ask for detail regarding each item . Now its My intelligence to work it with some reports and vlookup or query it one by one. In both cases my boss will get same result but time is one of the most expensive thing in life. if you are good at problem solving your cognitive level is good . you understand what job requirement, how it will complete, what are the outcomes, time boundation, etc all things matter. So have a seat, sit calmly, read job, write proposal, verify payment, job history, freelencers coments, discuss it when receipt invite, lisen them when they complete, reply them and if any sugestion, must share as they can satisfy with you and remember you for next job . etc.

good luck

I am good at Excel and have been applying for spreadsheet jobs since 7 years, and got just 1 job till date, earning $5 only!

Ashish Rai

I am expert in excel so if angone have job please give a chance ang connect me to you

502f80d9
Community Member

IAM new can someone help me

ea48c6ee
Community Member

There are a LOT of freelancers on Upwork who are Excel experts. Many who provide ONLY Excel services and are very successful freelancers by doing 

MM-dd-yyyyv (e.g., 11-15-1966)