Page options
atikur_numan
Community Member

Creative logo design tips

Please Reply:

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
08613d05
Community Member

My advice is to practise drawing, and if you sketch something, you can turn the sketch in authentic logo. Let's say if you download a picture of an animal, for example a lion, you can print it with less brightness so you can practise over the print picture, and when you done practising you can try to sketch the same picture. After that lose some of the line and voila, you have a unique logo.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
08613d05
Community Member

My advice is to practise drawing, and if you sketch something, you can turn the sketch in authentic logo. Let's say if you download a picture of an animal, for example a lion, you can print it with less brightness so you can practise over the print picture, and when you done practising you can try to sketch the same picture. After that lose some of the line and voila, you have a unique logo.

Dear Borkica, Thanks for your valuable advice. I will follow your good suggestion and direction. Thanks

You 10+

Really? )  Just to sketch "something", and it will an "authentic logo"? )  That's all? )

Who are those stupid people, who study to logo design for many years... Just idiots )  They could simply "to draw something", and voila... ))

591c332d
Community Member

Design tip logo 

mulsimpleweb
Community Member

You can a course on logo design on **Edited for Community Guidelines**or any online tuition platform. Your will find social media groups interested in logo design only. Just join them and learn from them. 

Josh