🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Portfolio changes the color of my image
Page options
69c22549
Community Member

Portfolio changes the color of my image

Hello!, I have a problem with my portfolio, I try to upload some design but when I do it changes the color, there is something I can do about it?

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sebastian,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
69c22549
Community Member

Hello!

I try both but unfortunately neither work

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sebastian,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
69c22549
Community Member

Thank you so much:)!

phanex
Community Member

Could it be you are using inappropriate color models like CMYK or Lab? 

I had the same issues from time to time when I forget to export correctly. 

Another version is the color profile. Can you show pictures before uploading and after? Just make a screenshot of part of an image before and after uploading.

What software are you using? In which way are you making the portfolio images?

Please give more details.

Community Member

I have the absolute same problem, the colours of the picture on my portfolio is different to reality (quite a big yellow influence). I use both Safari and Chrome and the issue is the same, also using same pictures for Adobe portfolio and there everything is absolutely fine. Looking forward to your help with the issue. Thanks

Hi Nicolae,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

Hi. Just cleared it all out and still the same. No changes.

Thanks

Nicolae

Thanks for trying, Nicolae! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
osaidghori
Community Member

Upload you work in RGB format. Issue will be resloved. 🙂